- 1 (20 oz) tube canned biscuits, regular size
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
These CRISPY CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUIT BITES are the perfect breakfast, dessert, or snack for any time of day! Easy, delicious, and so fun.
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Cut each biscuit into fourths and place on prepared baking sheet; 1” apart.
3. Bake 7-10 minutes or just until cooked through (The biscuit bites should still be pale in color.)
4. While biscuits are baking, melt butter in a small mixing bowl. In another small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
5. When biscuits are ready, remove them from the oven and cool to-touch. Leave the oven rack set to the middle position and turn oven temperature to broil.
6. Dip each quarter biscuit in butter, then in the cinnamon sugar and return biscuit bite to baking sheet.
7. Place biscuit bites under the broiler until cinnamon sugar has caramelized (approximately 1-2 minutes). The cinnamon sugar will burn quickly, so WATCH CLOSELY.
8. Transfer biscuits to a cooling rack, cool 30 seconds then place biscuits on a serving plate.
9. Serve immediately.