- 1 package of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- Prepared Cin Chili – about 8 oz., chilled
- Green onions
- Jalapeno slices
- Velvetta cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 350.
- Unwrap the crescent rolls into their triangle shape on a cookie sheet .
- Place a spoonful of Cin Chili on the center of the dough. ( About 1 oz.)
- Slice up the green onion and place 2-3 slices on top of the Cin Chili.
- Place a Jalapeno slice on top of the onion. (this can be fresh Jalapenos or canned)
- Place ¼ of a slice of Velvetta cheese on top of the Jalapeno.
- Fold the dough over the ingredients like a diaper and pinch the sides shut.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until the top is a light golden brown.