Talk about a winner winner chicken dinner! I first started using this technique in my potatoes but thought, why not make some hasselback chicken! This quick and easy weeknight dinner is family approved and the results are so unique.
For my Hasselback Cheesy Ranch Chicken, I used multi coloured peppers, red onion, a sharp cheddar blend and Litehouse Homestyle Ranch. I’ll be adding this recipe to our dinner rotation but to keep it interesting I plan on switching up the dressing and veggies. Next up will be hasselback chicken drizzled with Litehouse Caesar dressing, stuffed with thin asparagus and topped with grated parmesan. The options are endless!
You can find more photos and further info on the Living Litehouse Blog.
Today’s post is sponsored by Litehouse Foods. I have received compensation however opinions and photos are my own.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup Homestyle Ranch Dressing and Dip
- Green, yellow and red pepper sliced thin
- Red onion, sliced thin
- Grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment
- Make cuts into the chicken about an inch apart, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Place the sliced onions and peppers throughout the cuts.
- Drizzle each chicken breast with ranch dressing and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.