- 1 cup Oats flour
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
These and are made from as a base, with and to enhance the nutritional value and taste of the . All my friends and family who tasted it absolutely loved the moist and tender muffins. They could not believe that these were gluten free and vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350oF, and line a muffin pan with paper liners (or use silicone muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray).
- TIP: To make it easy to remove liner from muffins, without sticking, apply some oil to the liners using an oil brush.
- I used rolled oats and ground them in a grinder.
- Sieve the almond flour before combining with other ingredients as it tends to form lumps. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the wet ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely pureed.
- Pour the puree into the dry ingredient bowl, and fold together gently until just combined. (Do not over-mix.)
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, sprinkle some chocolate chips or chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the muffins are firm to the touch on top, but not quite browning.
- Cool most or all of the way before serving.