- 1 cup Oats flour
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
These gluten free and vegan banana oats spinach muffins are made from oats flour as a base, with banana and spinach to enhance the nutritional value and taste of the muffins. All my friends and family who tasted it absolutely loved the moist and tender muffins. They could not believe that these were gluten free and vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350oF, and line a muffin pan with paper liners (or use silicone muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray).
- TIP: To make it easy to remove liner from muffins, without sticking, apply some oil to the liners using an oil brush.
- I used rolled oats and ground them in a grinder.
- Sieve the almond flour before combining with other ingredients as it tends to form lumps. Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend the wet ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely pureed.
- Pour the puree into the dry ingredient bowl, and fold together gently until just combined. (Do not over-mix.)
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pan, sprinkle some chocolate chips or chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the muffins are firm to the touch on top, but not quite browning.
- Cool most or all of the way before serving.