- 4 cups of flour
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, diced
- 12 ounces beer
- 12 ounces chocolate water
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Chocolate and beer combination? Sounds interesting right? There’s no denying that chocolates are some people’s guilty pleasure.
It can be mixed and matched with spices and savory classic ingredients. This recipe creates a combination that can surely please both beer lovers and chocolate enthusiasts. Adding some walnuts and almonds will add additional texture to this delicious cake recipe. A good chocolate ganache in the middle will level-up the cake too.
This cake recipe can be paired with dessert wines, especially those wines that par with the creaminess of the chocolate flavor.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add beer, butter, cheese and tea and mix well.
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes
- Let it cool, then slice as needed.