This healthy and easy to make Lasagna recipe will good in taste and easy to make. Your family will love...
- That’s it! It looks kinda hard, but if you break it down, it’s really easy.
- You and your family are worth it! Make it once or twice a week.
- Add marinated eggplant as one of the layers, or your favorite veggie.
- You can cut a piece and put it into the dehydrator so it will get warm and then serve it.
- Put thin slices of the zucchini on the bottom of a glass lasagna pan.
- Top this layer with a thin layer of the ricotta cheese, top the cheese layer with a layer of mushrooms.
- Then again the zucchini, top that layer with the tomato sauce, top the tomato sauce layer with a layer of the sliced onions, red and yellow peppers, top that with a layer of more zucchini slices, layer on top of that with more ricotta cheese, then top it with a layer of the spinach leaves, top that with mushrooms.
- Then some marinated sliced onions, red and yellow peppers, then again with the zucchini and then top the whole thing with the tomato sauce and garnish the top with chopped olives and fresh basil leaves.
- Now, cover (plastic wrap) the lasagna and place it into the fridge to set up, about 3-5 hours.