- 2 cups (280 g) whole nuts (e.g., hazelnuts or almonds)
- 5 medium eggs, whisked
- Stevia and spices, to taste (optional)
DESCRIPTION: This keto muffin recipe is so easy to make and only uses 2 ingredients!
Keto Muffin Variations To Try
- Add in your favorite spices (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and a dash of stevia work great).
- Make it savory by adding some bacon bits in.
- Enjoy it with some ghee or coconut butter.
- Make it chocolatey by adding in some unsweetened cacao powder and stevia.
- Use a variety of different nuts or seeds to change the flavor.
Making Keto muffins is easy, and you can enjoy them for breakfast as well. This recipe works well with hazelnuts or almonds, but you can also test it with other nuts you have handy. Slather some ghee on a muffin and enjoy with a cup of bone broth or cup of Keto tea or coffee for a quick snack.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Food process the hazelnuts to form a flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and hazelnut flour to form a batter.
- Add in the stevia and spices (cinnamon and nutmeg is great) if you want to add any in.
- Pour into muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a cocktail stick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.