- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups (240 g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (48 g) cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Stevia, to taste
- Dash of salt
DESCRIPTION: It’s natural to miss bread on Keto! I know the feeling all too well.
That’s why I’ve created this really unique keto avocado chocolate bread recipe for you to sample today. (For more Keto bread recipes, check out this post – there’s 33 keto bread recipes here.)
It’s got tons of delicious healthy keto-friendly fats like avocado and coconut oil. It tastes almost like a dessert because of the chocolate flavoring and the dash of stevia sweetener, but it’s got the bread texture that you miss. So enjoy this for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, or as dessert!
With this keto avocado chocolate bread recipe, you can have your cake and eat it too!
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix everything together.
- Place into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.