- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) curry powder
DESCRIPTION: A lot of quirky restaurants I stumble upon during my travels feature candied bacon, sometimes decorating cakes or donuts or some other over-the-top festival of a dessert.
Suspicious of what might be drizzled on said bacon, I typically pass. But it did inspire me to create my own “special bacon” that my keto friends can also enjoy.
If you like this keto curry candied bacon recipe then you’ll love our other sweet candy recipes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Lay the bacon slices on a baking rack.
- Mix the curry powder with the erythritol and rub over the bacon slices.
- Bake the bacon until crispy (approx. 20 minutes).
- Enjoy as entire slices or crumble into small pieces for a snack.