- loose leaf tea
Tried-and-tested Iced Tea
Here’s a very simple, tried-and-tested iced tea recipe I use:
2. Tie opposite ends of the fabric together so that it looks like a small pouch. Drop this pouch into the water.
3. Measure 3 glasses of water and boil it. Let it boil for a few seconds, and then scoop out the tea pouch. Sieve the loose leaves if necessary. (Don’t let it boil for too long to prevent it becoming bitter.)
4. Let the tea cool for a few minutes.
5. Sweeten with half a teaspoon of honey to taste.
6. Place the tea in the fridge.
7. Drop fresh mint leaves into the pitcher before serving cold.