- 2 cups (480 ml) black tea
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut milk (or to taste)
- Stevia, to taste
- 5 Tablespoons (35 g) gelatin powder
DESCRIPTION: Gummies are honestly one of the easiest Keto and low carb desserts and snacks you can make.
They are also super healthy for you (due to all the added gelatin).
So, check out this recipe for Keto gummies – you can modify the flavors to make other ones too.
Plus, a great use for these gummies is to chop them up and add them to your iced coconut teas to create your own Keto bubble teas.
- Place the black tea, coconut milk and stevia into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved.
- Use a strainer to strain the liquid to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.