- Lemons- 2 will be more then enough, use 1 if you don\'t want it too sour, as we\'ll be using both the juice and the zest.
- Butter- 2 knobs of melted butter, is that a way of measuring butter? if not then about 40g should do.
- Digestive Biscuits- 10 should be good for a thick-ish biscuit base if you want thinner just use fewer biscuits, I just love the crunchy base.
- Extra Thick/ Double Cream- 300ml get the thickest cream you can as the lemon juice will loosen the mixture a fair bit.
- Cream Cheese- 300g use equal amounts of cream cheese to thick cream.
- Sugar- 1 cup, it\'ll seem a lot but it really isn\'t. Just use more or less according to your sweet tooth also granulated or caster will do.
In the words of Future (the rapper) "I love cheesecake, I love cheesecake at night time" so if you like cheesecake as much as Future join in on this recipe. I first made this cheesecake when I couldn't be bothered to gather all the ingredients for a cooked cheesecake and I just so happened to have the ingredients for a non-baked one. The original recipe was for an oreo one but that was way too rich and sweet for my taste, so I made a fresher yet still pretty sickly (it's a cheesecake it'll be sickly either way) Lemon Cheesecake.Click here to view Full Recipe Directions