- 1 bag Bonafide Provisions Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded pre cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup pre cooked bacon
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp. Paleo Powder AIP Seasoning
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1 handful kale
This Whole 30 friendly Paleo Creamy Kale Soup packs a rustic flavor with gut healthy bone broth and bacon. It’s a loaded soup full of vegetables and protein that’s perfect for lunch or dinner (or even breakfast!)
- Place a large saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- Add in the carrots, celery, garlic and seasoning with the olive oil and mix thoroughly. Let the vegetables sauté until slightly browned. Add in the chicken and bacon and let sauté for a minute.
- Add in the bone broth, making sure to not completely cover the veggies and meat. Stir and let come to a broil.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut cream and coconut flour and whisk. Add the coconut cream mixture into the soup and stir until well combined. Reduce to a simmer.
- Add in the zucchini noodles and kale. Let simmer for 5 or so minutes before removing.
- Let the soup cool for 5 minutes or so before serving.