- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons sea salt (optional if following a salt-free diet)
- 4 Russet Potatoes, washed, skin on, slice in half lengthwise, and the cut each half into 3 equal wedges.
In an attempt to make the perfect crispy air fryer steak fries recipe, I figured out the secret. Read on How to Make Steak Fries in Air Fryer. Print Recipe. Another way I use my air-fried steak fries is to add some yummy vegan chili and guacamole, or your favorite toppings. For example, my Skinny AF Loaded Chili Fries recipe is made with air-fried steak fries. Print this Air Fryer Steak Fries Recipe.
- Cut potatoes each potato in half, then in 6 equal wedges
- Cover in cold water and 1 teaspoon salt in a pan
- Bring to a boil; boil for 15 minutes
- Drain potatoes in a colander and rinse in cold water until potatoes are room temperature.
- Combine spices in a large ziplock bag.
- Add drained potatoes
- Shake; place in the refrigerator in the sealed bag until ready to cook.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
- Remove pan from the air fryer
- Shake the pan, and add any additional seasoning you may like, if any.
- Cook 10 more minutes
- Mix ketchup and sriracha.