- 1 cup (240 ml) almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
DESCRIPTION: These almond butter fudge pieces are Paleo and low in carbs, making it perfect for a keto diet as well.
If you’re diabetic or on a ketogenic diet, then it can be tough to find desserts to eat. That’s where this delicious keto almond butter fudge recipe comes in. It’s not only Paleo, but also Ketogenic (low carb and diabetic-friendly).
This fudge is sweetened with stevia, but you can omit sweeteners if you want, or use other sweeteners of your choice. We think stevia is generally the best sugar-free option, but check that your stevia is pure and doesn’t contain other ingredients. If you’re not trying to stay sugar-free, then coconut sugar or maple syrup are good options for sweetening this fudge recipe.
- Melt the almond butter and coconut oil so that they’re soft.
- Blend all the ingredients together well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours for it to set.
- Cut into chunks and serve.