- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dark)
- 2 Tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 Tablespoons almonds
DESCRIPTION: Bacon goes really well with chocolate!
I love making my own chocolate bars – that way I can control the ingredients in it and the flavors! This bacon almond bar is amazing especially if you use great quality ingredients.
I like to use bacon leftover from breakfast, chocolate chips without soy lecithin like this one on Amazon, and fresh almonds (you can even use sprouted almonds).
This Bacon Almond Chocolate Bar Recipe [Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free] is easy to make not only is it delicious but it is also Paleo, Gluten-free and Dairy-free.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove (by placing it into a bowl sat on top of a small simmering pot of water). Be careful as the bowl gets really hot!
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix all the ingredients together well.
- Pour onto a piece of parchment paper and use a spoon to spread it to form a thin bar shape.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.