- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and chopped
- Granny Smith apple slices cut into stars
- 1 cup blueberries
- 5 cups Wonder Melon Juice
- 1 bottle dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
For a lively and buzzing cocktail with a fruity twist, try these delectable American flag-inspired sangrias, using Wonder Melon for delicious flavor and guilt-free nutrition. The all-natural, 100% organic cold-pressed juice makes for a great mixer that almost anyone can enjoy because it is vegan, gluten-free, kosher, halal, non-GMO, and contains no added sugar. Fight off those hot summer temperatures and quench your guests’ thirst with some Red, White and Blue Wonder Melon Sangrias that are easy to make, fun to look at, and even more fun to drink!
- Put all the ingredients into a large pitcher and gently stir to mix. Add some ice.
- Pour into glasses making sure to get a nice helping of fruit into each one.
- Serve with spoons.