- 2 ears Corn
- 1 Pepper red
- 1 Zucchini medium
- 1 yellow squash medium
- ¼ Eggplant small
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil for roasting so want high smoke point oil
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley
- 2 tbps Oregano fresh minced or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tbsp Basil fresh minced or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp Thyme fresh minced or 1/2 tsp dry
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar aged/good quality
This Charred Corn Salad with Grilled Summer Vegetables is a mid-summer veggie salad with charred corn, roasted red peppers, grilled squash, eggplant, and cherry tomatoes. YUM, what a great way to enjoy the bounty of a mid-summer garden. Serve this salad with some pizza made from my . I am looking at all that goodness so many possible ways to eat, cook, and enjoy this bountiful harvest today. All the fresh veggies are why I love summer so much. Well, it could also be because it is warm. I love warm sunny days. These are the days when I can walk through my flower gardens barefoot enjoying the scent of the lilies and flowers. I digress with my daydreams.