- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons raw honey
- Stevia equivalent to 3 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (optional – helps the brownies rise)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
It's hard to believe that these chocolate brownies are actually gluten-free and grain-free!
Getting these to be perfectly moist and yet flavorful was not easy, especially since I wanted to reduce the sugar in them and add in some stevia (you can, of course, put in more honey instead of the stevia). It took me a while to perfect these brownies, but it was worth it (Jeremy loves chocolate brownies)!
The jury is still out on whether stevia is good or not (check out this article if you’re interested in finding out more about stevia).
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Mix all the ingredients together well (add in the baking soda last).
- Pour into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350F for 17 minutes.