- 1 12 oz can Hereford Corned Beef, diced
- 4 sweet potatoes, cooked
- 1 TBL butter
- ½ Cup kale, chopped
- ½ Cup green onion, diced
- 1 Cup shredded cheese such as Gruyere or mild cheddar
Serve your family a delicious and nutritious weeknight meal with these cheesy, beefy stuffed sweet potatoes. By liking and tagging a friend in one of Hereford Protein’s Facebook or Instagram sweepstakes posts, participants will get a chance to win a one-year supply of canned corned beef.
CONTEST CLOSES at 11:59 PM CST on Friday, July 16, 2021. Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook (or Instagram). Must be 18 years of age or older and living in the continental US.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut cooked sweet potatoes open lengthwise, about 1/3 from the top.
- Scoop out inside of potato being careful not to puncture the skin.
- Reserve the inside potato.
- Cook butter and kale in skillet until kale is wilted through.
- Add reserved sweet potato, corned beef, ½ of the green onions, and ½ of the cheese.
- Stir and heat through until combined.
- Fill sweet potato skins with the meat mixture.
- Top each potato with the other half of the cheese and onion.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!