Energy Balls are a combination of dried fruit, nut butter, seeds, and other ingredient add-ins that offer a densely nutritious snack in a little ball.
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl except the Chia, Apricot and Chocolate chips.
- Mix to combine.
- If the mixture seems to wet add more Oats. if it is to dry add more Peanut butter.
- Place the apricot and Chocolate chips in the mixture and mix.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge and roll in balls of 40g and pass in the Chia and Orange zest.
Calories per serve : 172
Macros per serve :7P/17C/8F