- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh herbs. we like chives and thyme
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 slice smoked gouda cheese
- 6-8 ounce hamburger patty
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices of bacon
- baby arugula
- S.Rosen\'s Steakburger Bun
Quality ingredients make all the difference here with flavorful Gouda, bacon, a hearty portion of beef, herbed mayo and S.Rosen's premium Steakburger bun.
To create herbed mayo combine first four ingredients in food processor and process briefly. Set aside mayo. There will be enough for several burgers.
- Season burger with salt and pepper and grill to desired wellness.
- While burger is grilling cook 2 slices of bacon.
- As burger approaches done, top with slice of Gouda cheese.
- To assemble burger, first put down a bed of baby arugula on the bottom of the bun. Top with patty, bacon, and coat top of bun with herbed mayo.