- 6 pounds high-quality kosher brisket, slightly trimmed of fat
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil or more as needed
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into 3/4-inch lengths
- 2 medium onions cut into quarters
- 5 ribs celery, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
Passover….a time for family tradition and good brisket. This Passover serve your family and friends this wonderful recipe I was lucky enough to receive from a wonderful friend who passed away a couple years back. She was a feisty, fun loving woman who I was lucky enough to have in my life for over 25 years!
Please visit my website for more delicious, family friendly recipes….