- 1 quart high-quality apple cider vinegar
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 head garlic, skin removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated horseradish (fresh or prepared)
- 1/4 cup ginger root, grated or chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary or thyme leaves, chopped
A Natural Remedy For The Common Cold + tips to stay healthy in flu season. Fire Vinegar recipe with garlic, ginger, cider vinegar, horseradish, & more!
Pour vinegar over the above ingredients.
Steep for 2 weeks to 2 months in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Strain and, if you'd like, add honey and/or a citrus to taste.
To treat a cold, mix 1/2 cup fire vinegar with 1/2 cup orange juice and honey.
For more information please visit: