- 1 pound baby Dutch potatoes (use the smallest size potatoes, or if larger than 1 inch cut in half)
- 1 large red onion, chopped into 1-inch sections
- 3 peppers (any combination of red, yellow, or orange), cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 18 ounces al fresco all natural fully cooked Smoked Andouille Chicken Sausages (6 sausages)
Deconstructed Andouille Chicken Sausage Veggie Kabobs – a classic grilling season favorite made easier and enjoyed all year round! With cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, baby potatoes, smoked paprika, fresh thyme and fully cooked Andouille Chicken Sausage, this sheet pan dinner is bursting with good-for-you ingredients and tons of flavor!
Preheat oven to 425F.
In a large bowl, thoroughly toss the potatoes, chopped onion, and sliced peppers with olive oil, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
Pour the veggies onto a large parchment-lined baking sheet, and roast in the oven for 20 minutes on 425.
Without removing the pan from the oven, add the Andouille chicken sausage and cherry tomatoes to the pan. Cook for 8-10 more minutes.
Season with more salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.