- 1 Standing Rib Roast (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups good mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup sour cream
A standing Rib Roast makes quite the impression! Cooking it perfectly only adds to the ambiance. Whether you are hosting Christmas Dinner or celebrating a special event, this recipe is fool proof!
It's worth the money, but, only if cooked properly. Serve this with roasted red potatoes and a beautiful plate of fresh asparagus with hollondaise and your guests will be talking about it for months after. Bon Appetit!
For more delicious recipes please visit my fanpage...
https://www.facebook.com/jvcookingkeptmesane/Click here to view Full Recipe Directions