- 8 ounces Fettuccine Pasta
- 12 ounces button mushroom
- 6 ounces Silken Tofu
- 1 tbsp vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 5 ounces spinach
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Soy sauce, tofu, mushrooms and pasta aren’t a typical combination. But, it works well in this dish. A tasty and easy dish you can make in a snap.
Interchange the spinach for broccoli or cauliflower or even baby asparagus. In addition, you can also add up other flavors such as Hoisin sauce for a more pronounce Asian kick. Adding up some chopped chicken breast for a more protein to the dish.
- Cook the pasta as per the directions
- Mince the garlic, cut the silken tofu into bite-sized pieces, cut the cherry tomatoes into half, chop the button mushrooms
- Add oil in a hot pan and sear silken tofu until it forms a crust.
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute.
- Crank up the heat and add the pasta.
- Add the spinach, soy sauce, and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper, and serve immediately