- 30 ounces frozen cauliflower florets or 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup whole milk or almond or soy milk.
- 2 Tablespoons butter softened, more to taste or plant-based alternative
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- cup chopped green onion
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 3 cups kale lactino, curly, baby kale; about 1 bunch, woody stems removed, torn into bite-sized pieces.
Cauliflower Colcannon is a healthy, low-carb twist on an Irish side dish. It's a perfect addition to your St. Patrick's Day menu. But, you'll want to enjoy creamy mashed cauliflower with sautéed kale and green onions all year long when you see how easy it is to make with frozen cauliflower florets! You can also use fresh!Click here to view Full Recipe Directions