- 6-7 lb. fully cooked, spiral, bone-in ham
- 2 cups apple juice or apple cider, divided into two, ½ cup portions and one, 1-cup portion.
- 2 cups brown sugar, divided into two
- 1-cup portions ¼ cup coarse ground mustard, divided into two
- 2-tablespoon portions ¼ cup honey, divided into two 2-tablespoon portions
This INSTANT POT COPYCAT HONEY BAKED HAM will make your Christmas both easy and delicious! Made in minutes and just like the real thing. Before learning to cook, buying a main course (or even side dishes, let’s just be honest) from Honey Baked Ham was my go-to. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it served our family plenty of delicious meals, but c’mon guys…you can make it at home!Click here to view Full Recipe Directions