- 1.50 lbs Ground beef
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Dry oatmeal flakes
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- ½ tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- To serve, place meatballs in a warming dish or crock pot on low heat setting. Serve with 2 teaspoons sauce on the side.