- 6 squash blossoms
- ½ cup cotija cheese Crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno peppers Dice fine (remove seeds for mild flavor)
- ¼ cup bacon crumbles Fry 1/2 lb bacon until crispy and then crumble.
- ¼ cup cilantro Finely chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 eggs Beaten
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs Panko style
give a Mexican flavor a traditional Italian appetizer. Serve it with my for lunch. I love squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta cheese and served with a marinara sauce the Italian way. But, in this recipe, I decided it would be fun to give these stuffed squash blossoms a new-spicy-perspective! I also use yellow squash, acorn, butternut, pumpkin and gourd blossoms for stuffing.