- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic, granulated or powder
- 2 tablespoons onion, granulated or powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons smoked sea salt or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper or cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce, your favorite, store bought or home made, approximately 2 cups
- 2 racks beef ribs
The Best Oven Baked Beef Ribs are so tender the meat falls right off the bone. Seasoned and slow baked in your oven with your favorite barbecue sauce. I truthfully wish I could make these ribs more often than I do! In my opinion this is the only way to cook them.
I always loved pork ribs and years ago decided to give beef ribs a try. After some fine tuning we came up with this recipe for The Best Oven Baked Beef Ribs and now it is definitely a family favorite! I get so many requests regularly to make these.
Truth be told I wish I could make them all of the time but now we just make these on special occasions. You can’t eat them every day, can you?Click here to view Full Recipe Directions