- 12 medium sized Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- 8 ounce carton, diced Cremini Mushrooms
- 2 minced Shallots
- 2 cloves, minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Tamari, Liquid Aminos, or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Italian Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons, fresh, chopped Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons, chopped Italian Parsley
PREPARE AND CLEAN MUSHROOMS:
Gently wash the mushrooms, removing any excess dirt.
Lay on a paper towel to dry or pat dry with a towel.
Carefully remove each stem, so not to break the mushroom.
Using your finger or tiny spoon, scrape any gills out, leaving a slightly bigger opening.
Return to paper towels to dry.
PREPARE THE FILLING:
Sauté shallots, garlic until translucent.
Add diced mushrooms (make sure they are diced very small).
Cook for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
(You may need to add a little vegetable broth while cooking).
Add all other ingredients, except the bread crumbs and parsley.
Cook for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Using a silicone baking mat or parchment paper, line a baking pan.
Fill mushrooms with filling, packing it in to each mushroom. I use a cookie or melon baller to get a round shape.
Cook mushrooms for 20 to 30 minutes, uncovered (depending on size of mushrooms)
Sprinkle parsley on top.