- 2 oz. Stolichnaya Vodka
- 5 oz. tomato juice
- ¼ oz. pickle juice
- 8 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 dashes of Tabasco Chipotle sauce
- 2 dashes of Tony Chacheres Cajun Spice
- Squirt of fresh lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients into a shaker half full of ice and pour into a glass.
- The secret to this cocktail is making sure you shake it all up very well and pour everything into the glass. Do not rim your glass for one simple reason, if you rim your glass the only thing you are going to taste for the first 4 sips is the rim. It ruins your palate for anything else especially if you are eating while enjoying this terrific cocktail.