- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce or (coconut aminos for AIP)
DESCRIPTION: Make delicious orange chicken in your crockpot!
If you liked my orange chicken saute recipe (here) and want an even easier recipe, then try this slow cooker orange chicken recipe!
This Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe [Paleo, AIP] is very easy to make and perfect for the whole family to enjoy not only is it delicious but it is also paleo and AIP compliant perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
- Place the oranges, ginger, garlic, and tamari sauce (or coconut aminos) into a blender and blend well.
- Save 1/2 cup of the sauce to serve with.
- Place the rest of the sauce with the sliced chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Cook for 5-6 hours until tender.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.